London Art History Society Annual General Meeting 2023
This page gives access to the following AGM documents which can be downloaded and printed by scrolling down this page and selecting the relevant buttons:
- Agenda for the meeting to be held on Monday 20 November 2023 at 5pm
- Minutes of the AGM held on 21 November 2022
- Annual Report and Accounts 2022-23
- Election of Officers and Committee Members
- Nomination forms for Committee Officers
- Nomination forms for Committee Members
The AGM will be followed at 6pm by a lecture, Sacred Art and Women’s Visions: Julia Margaret Cameron and Paula Rego as Modern Interpreters of Renaissance Art by Revd Dr Ayla Lepine.
Refreshments will be available after the lecture.