Terms and Conditions
- Applicants for Study Events (Courses, Schools, Seminars, Study Days, Visits, Tours and Walks) must be Members when they apply for tickets.
- Payments for orders made by cheque or bank transfer must be made within a week of the order being placed.
- Those attending a Study Event must bring proof of enrolment in the Study Event with them.
- Participation is restricted to Members only.
- If a member needs to cancel, their request must be put in writing, by email to the Course or Event Organiser, or by post to The London Art History Society, c/o Tudor Cottage, Stoke Prior, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0LG. It must be received at least three weeks before the start of the Study Event. In this case a full refund will be given wherever possible.If the request is received less than three weeks before the start of the Study Event and the space can be filled, a full refund will be given. If it cannot be filled, then consideration will be given to refunding up to 50% of the Course or Event fee.
- If there are special circumstances, e.g. bereavement or serious illness, a request for a refund will be considered at any time before the Study Event commences.
- All refunds will be subject to a £2.00 cancellation fee.
- If the Society cancels a Study Event a full refund will be given. The Society reserves the right to substitute a lecturer at short notice if necessary. In this case, no refund will be given but we will try to inform participants of any change before the Study Event commences.
- Study Tours are also restricted to Society members. Tours are organised by third-party travel agents and are subject to the relevant company’s terms and conditions. When applying for places on a tour it is important to refer to the appropriate terms and conditions.